ONLINE OWNER’S REAL ESTATE AUCTION
3 OAK SHADE ROAD
GAITHERSBURG, MARYLAND 20878
BIDDING BEGINS: Monday 26 April 2021 – 9:00 A.M.
OPEN HOUSE: Wednesday 28 April 2021 – 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
BIDDING ENDS: Monday 3 May 2021 9:00 P.M.
Improved Fee Simple Residential Real Estate Montgomery County Tax Account Number 09-00839533 being designated as Lot 1, Block 20, “Echo Dale.” The improvements thereon being known and designated as 3 Oak Shade Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20878-1053. The property is improved by a 2 story end unit townhouse containing approximately 1680 square feet of above grade living area, more or less. The unit contains a basement level family room with wood burning fireplace, main level foyer, living room, dining room, ½ bathroom, and kitchen with wood burning fireplace. The upper level contains 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a master bedroom suite with sitting room and private full bathroom. Services to the property are provided by public electric and natural gas services and by public fresh water and sewer services. Additionally, a community swimming pool is available for the residents within walking distance of the subject.
TERMS OF SALE: A deposit of $25,000.00 in cash, certified check, cashiers check or wire transfer will be required of the purchaser within 24 HOURS of the auction end date. Balance of the purchase money will be paid in cash certified check, or cashiers check within 45 days of the Auction end Date or at settlement. TIME BEING OF THE ESSENCE. All closing costs and fees associated with the settlement of the sale shall be paid by the purchaser.
Campbell Auctioneers & Appraisers, LLC
811 High Street – Suite 100
Chestertown, Maryland 21620
Please read and familiarize yourself with these terms and conditions, as you will be bidding strictly according to these terms and conditions.
1. REGISTRATION: This is an online only auction. You will need to register online to bid and agree to all terms. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. If you have nor read and reviewed the terms for sale of real estate, do not bid.
2. AUCTION END TIMES: Online Auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. Online Auctions also have an auto extend feature. Any bid placed in the final 3 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended for 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
3. The property will be sold at the discretion of the owner at the end of all bidding.
4. The terms and conditions listed herein, constitutes the owner’s entire statements relative to the premises described herein and the terms and conditions upon which such premises shall be offered for sale, sold, or purchased.
5. The property and its improvements will be offered for sale in
“AS IS” condition subject to all covenants, easements, rights of way, restrictions, and agreements of record affecting same, if any, and further subject to County Building, Fire, and Zoning Codes, County Critical Area Regulations, and without any warranty expressed or implied, as to the condition description of the property and/or its improvements including lead paint and or asbestos concerns and ground contamination.
6. A deposit of Twenty-Five Thousand and 00/100s dollars ($25,000.00) in cash, certified check, cashier’s check, or wire transfer will be required of the Purchaser(s) within 24 hours of the auction close. Buyer shall be responsible for any wire transfer fees if applicable.
7. The balance of the purchase money is to be paid in cash, certified check, or cashier’s check within 45 days of the auction close date or at closing.
8. FINANCING: Financing is not a contingency of sale in this offering. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that the potential bidders ensure in advance that they are able to obtain the necessary financing to close the transaction. This is considered a cash transaction.
9. AUCTION CONTRACT: Successful Bidder shall execute auction contract and deliver non-refundable earnest money deposit within 24 hours of the auction end date.
10. Should the purchaser default, in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity, the Owner, at his election, may declare the deposit forfeited and resell the property at the risk and expense of the defaulting purchaser.
11. Adjustments on all taxes, public charges, and special or regulars assessments, if any, which are due and payable on an annual basis will be made as of the Auction end date and thereafter assumed by the purchaser.
12. Title examination, land survey, conveyancing, State stamps, transfer taxes, and all other costs incident to the settlement of whatsoever kind or amount shall be paid by the purchaser.
13. Title guaranteed to be free and clear of any liens, judgements, or encumbrances at the time of settlement.
14. Should the owner be unable to convey good and marketable title to the purchaser, the sole remedy of the purchaser shall be the refund of the deposit at which time the sale shall be null and void and the purchaser shall have no further claim against the Owner or Auctioneers.
15. AUCTION DISCLAIMER: All information published, announced, or contained herein was delivered from sources believed to be correct, however, it is not guaranteed by the Owner or Auctioneers. Personal onsite inspection of all the property is recommended by purchaser and or purchaser’s agent/broker. The failure of any purchaser and/or purchaser’s agent/Broker to inspect or to be fully informed as to the condition of the property, will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of bid, offer, or deposit money after its opening tender. This includes but is not limited to public information such as easements, restrictions, zoning, rights of way, or any other information that can be obtained as public record concerning the subject property.
16. DISPUTES: Any dispute between Campbell Auctioneers & Appraisers, LLC and purchasers will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Kent County, Maryland. By bidding on any item, purchaser agrees to all conditions set forth.
17. HOLD HARMLESS: Purchaser and Bidders agree to hold harmless and indemnify Campbell Auctioneers & Appraisers, LLC and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees, and its representatives from any and all claims, damages, or suits including but not limited to awards, judgements, costs, fees, etc.
18. SERVER & SOFTWARE TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, or any other online auction related technologies, Campbell Auctioneers & Appraisers reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE nor CAMPBELL AUCTIONEERS & APPRAISERS SAHLL BE HELD RESPOSNSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON. Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by Campbell Auctioneers & Appraisers.