Vintage Toys, Dolls, Record Players,
Furniture, Collectables, Misc.
"Get Your Bid On" Now Through:
Tues., Aug. 13th at 6:00 pm
(Subject to auto-extend)
Wed., Aug. 7th 4:30-5:30 pm
Auction Item Pickup:
Thurs., Aug. 15th 2-5:30 pm
147 W. Main St.
Poseyville, IN 47633
Antique oak dresser with porcelain knobs
Wood headboard and metal bed frame
Drum table, lamp
Ashtray stand, childs wooden rocker (been repaired)
Wood coffee table
2 wooden plant stands
3 legged table
4 framed pictures
Ironing board, Bissel 3 way vac, curtain rods
Large lot of decorative pillows, baskets, misc
Contents of shelf
Pfaltzgraff Christmas Heritage pattern salt, paper, butter and creamer
Iron skillet, 3 end irons
Rolling 2 drawer file cabinet
Large lot of misc pots and pans, roaster
Lot of pressed glass pieces
Fondue pot, electric skillet and griddle
Lot of Pfaltzgraff dishes
Lot of misc milk glass pcs
Large lot of misc glasses including a 2003 Kentucky Derby glass, mugs
Glass salad bowl on wood stand, misc platters, glass pitcher, Thanksgiving decor
Punch bowl set W/14 glasses
Antique bowl, angel figure, snowman figure, small pitcher and bowl, wall sconce
Lot of vases, glassware, 2 pottery pieces, frosted glass vase
Religious items, tiered tray, candle holder, blue glass pitcher, owl figure, misc
Large lot of linens, 2 framed pictures, milk can
5 x 7 rug
Wooden shelf 3í long , wood framed mirror
Religious mantel clock, ceiling medallion, Avon perfume
Dresser mirrored tray, perfume bottles, brushes; dresser box
Doll, floral candle holder, misc
Photo wall frame, ceiling light, travel bag
Pair of glass globe lamps 17î tall
Lot of misc costume jewelry necklaces
Lot of misc pins, necklace
Small jewelry boxes, coin purses, hair combs, Christmas light, misc
Lot of beaded necklaces
Decorative lamp 30î tall
Framed picture, 2 cherub wall hangings
Lot of misc costume jewelry, 8 ladies watches
Lot of necklaces, cross pendants
Lot of misc earrings, ring holder
4 ladies watches, small Avon snowman perfume, 6 bracelets
Sewing box and contents
Catholic Girls Guide book, wooden cross, fans, crucifix, misc
Lot of linens
Lot of misc styles of luggage
2 scales and shoe rack
Blankets, pillow, misc
Upholstered swivel chair, wooden tiered plant stand (31î tall)
Lot of sheets and blankets
Bedspread set, curtains
Hoover Windtunnel Vac
Kenmore canister vac
Porcelain wall bird plaques
Autumn leaf glasses; minature sugar; canister
Apple pie plate; tureen;2 pink depression plates
Brown pottery dish items
Vases; wicker plate holders; gallon bottle; pressed glass bowls
Box of misc books
The Waltons tin lunch box( no thermos); marbles; rocks
Cardnal prints; wall plaque
Pill organizer; light bulb; pot holders
Cleaning supplies; yard supplies
Paper towel holder; duck clock; framed print
Canister set;,chicken pitcher; salt/pepper; canister jars
Pine trash bin
B/D toaster; mist humidifier; mini chop chop; 4 cup mister coffee
Corning Ware & clear baking dish; mixing biwls
Sunbeam mixer; B/D mixer; Cuisinart can opener
Carved Hall knife set; trivets; clips; prayer plate
Recipes; organizer; cookbook
Tell City Maple dining table w/ 6 chairs & extra leaf
Lot of frames and pictures
Ceramic Pitcher and bowl and wood wall fork and spoon
5 wall items
3 lamps and 2 candle displays
Entertainment center excluding contents
Books, cameras, scrap and photo books
ORION 4 head VHS player
2 lacquer on plywood prints and religious picture
2 boxes of records
Vintage roller skates and 5 hand weights
2 boxes of VHS tapes
Shoe last, boxes and reusable bags
1988 Thomas radio receiver, wood and tin items
Tins, baskets and floral decor
Table lamp and end table
Lot of Christmas decorations
Lot of fall decorations
3 wall items
Vintage Royal Bellphonic record player
2 sconce, 2 figurines, shelf and picture
Lazy Susanís and miscellaneous kitchen items
Retro cake plate with lid and melamine dishes
Vintage electronic items
Glass bottles decanters and ceramic pieces
Boy playing sax and girl holding ears
3 electric and 2 oil lamps
6 colored bottles
Vintage post cards
Collector Plates, wood shelves and miscellaneous
Candles, holders and sconces
5 Willow Tree angel figurines
Red carnival pedestal dish; vasís; lamp
Collection of glass, porcelain & brass bells
Clear glass vases; 50 th anniversary jar; jar w/ bale
Ceramic Christmas tree; figurines; mug
Collection of angel figures
Various kitchen pans
2 crock pots, coffee percolator and George Foreman
Cheese grater, fruit wall hanging, Moonrays, checkerboard cake set
Fondue pot, watering can
Ceramic animal figures, Stanford planter, Christmas dish and basket, Avon perfume bottle
Binoculars in case, Meat grinder, solar lantern, clock, roledex
Wood shuttle, Black Flag sprayer, Fibre Metal goggles, crumber
2 thermos, cooler, desk supplies
Lot of dolls, painted wooden wall hanging, 2 doll stools
42î Samsung flat screen TV
Misc toys in closet
Contents of bookshelf
Drying rack, stool
Robes, jacket, vintage dress
2 walkers, cane, grabber
Framed mirror and 2 framed pictures
Lot of puzzles, games, misc
Wicker basket, iron, clock, laundry detergent
Vintage white kitchen cabinet
Pre-lit 7 foot Christmas tree
Lot of Christmas decoration
6 1/2 ft Christmas tree
Folding chair; twin bed frame
Vintage green rocker w/ stenciling; vinyl seat & back
Painted table w/ red & white porcelain top
Vintage wood high chair; folding stroller; wall mount cabinet
Misc fishing gear
Shelf & contents
Black/ Decker 36v cordless weedeater
Pine wooden 5í bench
Vintage step table
Dinette table w/ 4 chairs, large braided rug, small matching braided rug
Vintage waterfall style buffet w/ fluted type legs
Mighty Tonka truck
Fish bowl; dog & suds mugs; steel pan ;
8 foot folding table
Combination set; hardware
Small table top grill; shell; planter; white mountain crank
Picnic basket; manger
Sofa (poor condition), wood frame chair, straw hats
Lot of misc toys, peddler
3 cushion sofa
Lot of toys
Scoop Shovel, brooms, mops, misc
Contents of garage rafters ( excluding doors)
Shop built air compressor
Electric hedge trimmer; electric blower; electric weedeater
Toro push mower
Miscellaneous tools; sawhorse; roof rack; railroad iron; miscellaneous
Metal box; trash can; cardboard barrel
Dust pans; fiskars seeder; misc
Contents of corner
Box of license plates
Silver tone record player
Drawer of hardware; drop lite
Lot of miscellaneous hardware
Welding helmet; chimney brush; final; miscellaneous
Echo Kioritz Chainsaw
Nail keg w/ nails
Radios; drill press stand
Shop built scroll saw
• 10% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or wire transfer. Auction Company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Credit Cards not accepted for purchase of automobiles, titled items, or any purchase over the amount of $5,000.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• This auction is subject to an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame. The extension time will apply to individual lots only.
• This auction features a staggered closing. 75 lots will close every 15 minutes until the auction has ended.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., at their discretion, reserves the right to charge bidder for items arranged for special pick up times. Example, $10.00 for items to be taken back to office and $50.00 for onsite pick up times/dates that differ from those scheduled. Any and all items brought to office will be considered abandoned and become property of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. after 14 days from original auction pick up date, even if paid in full.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on items within auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.